circleci with gcloud sdk UnicodeDecodeError


circleci with gcloud sdk UnicodeDecodeError



Before asking question, I wanna say that I've looked up every similar questions in stackoverflow, but everything was of no use.



I am experiencing a strange error recently.
I've used CircleCI as CI/CD tool to deploy my service to GCP app engine.



Recently, I realized that nodejs8 is now available for standard app engine. So I switched from flex app engine to standard app engine, and changed my app.yaml,
from


env: flex
runtime: nodejs
automatic_scaling:
min_num_instances: 1



to


runtime: nodejs8
instance_class: F2
automatic_scaling:
min_instances: 0



I only changed my app.yaml, but this error happens


Beginning deployment of service [default]...
ERROR: gcloud crashed (UnicodeDecodeError): 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xeb in position 14: ordinal not in range(128)

If you would like to report this issue, please run the following command:
gcloud feedback

To check gcloud for common problems, please run the following command:
gcloud info --run-diagnostics
Exited with code 1



I know that this is related to python. But I cannot understand why this error happens as I only changed app.yaml. Is this a bug of gcloud sdk, or CircleCI?









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Render GeoTiff to on browser with leaflet

How to get chrome logged in user's email id through website

using states in a react-navigation without redux