The operation could not be completed devenv /setup


The operation could not be completed devenv /setup



I am troubleshooting why my xaf xafml files open in xml instead of the designer
and looking at the help here



Here is my console output of me trying to run devenv /setup


C:>cd c:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio2017ProfessionalCommon7IDE

c:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio2017ProfessionalCommon7IDE>devenv /setup

Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.0.27703.2000.
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp. All rights reserved.

The operation could not be completed




1 Answer
1



I have solved the issue by running the console as Administrator.





I gather this is the solution for some people. More details are at devexpress.com/Support/Center/Question/Details/T532038/…
– Kirsten Greed
Jun 30 at 22:17





Including the fix for me which was The fix was Tools-> Extensions and Updates->DexExpress.ExpressApp.Design.CorePackage.v18.1-> Enable
– Kirsten Greed
Jun 30 at 22:18






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Render GeoTiff to on browser with leaflet

How to get chrome logged in user's email id through website

using states in a react-navigation without redux