How to Convert HTML content to PDF using Foxit SDK C#? [on hold]


How to Convert HTML <div> content to PDF using Foxit SDK C#? [on hold]



I'm new to this and I'm having trouble using Foxit due to its poor documentation and forums. I didn't get any solutions for them. Can anyone provide me help to understand how to use Foxit for converting HTML document or to PDF?



Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.





refer in google
– Ratan Uday Kumar
Jun 30 at 10:07





@RatanUdayKumar Sir I have tried all the possible way and then came up here. If you found anything, let me know. And Please don't downvote it because of not knowing it.
– Maulik Modi
Jun 30 at 10:12





Popular posts from this blog

Extract Id from Twitch Clip URL

Why are these constructs (using ++) undefined behavior in C?

I'm Still Waiting (Diana Ross song)