Cannot execute Unix commands in Google Co-laboratory Notebook [on hold]
Cannot execute Unix commands in Google Co-laboratory Notebook [on hold]
Looking at the image below:

You can understand the problem I am facing, very quickly: The UNIX commands were running fine. Suddenly, after the first instance, they cannot be executed.
I have no clue as to what could have been the reason, because I didn't change any line of code; I re-ran the same cell again, for another test attempt for my program.
Update in 1 hour: I left the workstation to cool off, and came back after an hour. I connected to a hosted runtime and then ran the cells. It worked; there wasn't any error to execute the UNIX commands.
I ran the cells again, from the top, for a second test. *Same error, once again
A discussion thread on Facebook group post (Deep Learning): https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1753647888081610&set=gm.2180386955528284&type=3&theater&ifg=1
This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:
Pasting code snippets is preferred over screenshots of code.
– Rahul Goswami
Jun 30 at 9:17