Game Maker studio: When I run the game
Game Maker studio: When I run the game
After I loaded the game up I get this error message below
I loaded the game back up and though it worked again because my slime enemy are still moving around the game but when I left clicked the mouse, my game just freezes and I have to end up exiting out the game.
I went to game maker community website page and see others with the same issue as I did, but most people said it's something with game maker studio's file > preferences and on the window's tab I see the location.
I pressed check windows SDK button and though it worked because I see status shows Visual studio is OK. I though that worked any ideas?
// In Script scr_check_for_player at line 1 : unknown function or script instance_exist
// In Script scr_enemy_choose_next_state at line 3 : wrong number of arguments for function irandom
// In Script scr_enemy_choose_next_state at line 3 : malformed assignment statement
// Compile Failed - Please check the Compile window for any additional information
1 Answer
1
To the best of my knowledge, the game maker function instance_exist is actually instance_exists, try that and see if it is correct. Also, search for the arguments in the function irandom and apply it correctly.
instance_exist
instance_exists
irandom
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.