How to get Hub Context with Azure SignalR?


How to get Hub Context with Azure SignalR?



I'm using Azure SignalR service. I want to use SignalR hub context in console app. In the old version, I could call:


GlobalHost.ConnectionManager.GetHubContext



with previously registered:


GlobalHost.DependencyResolver.UseRedis(redisHost, redisPort, string.Empty, redisEventName);



How can I do this with Azure SignalR in application without ASP.net core?




1 Answer
1



Azure SignalR Service doesn't support ASP.NET SignalR in current phase (public preview). Because Azure SignalR Service is based on ASP.NET Core SignalR. There are a lot of gaps to fill in order to support ASP.NET SignalR. We are actively working on it. You can follow up the progress on this issue https://github.com/Azure/azure-signalr/issues/101 .






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Extract Id from Twitch Clip URL

Why are these constructs (using ++) undefined behavior in C?

I'm Still Waiting (Diana Ross song)