In paypal recurring payment IPN is not get back to my site
In paypal recurring payment IPN is not get back to my site
I am very new to pay pal and i am having requirements for monthly subscription and total control of this from my website.
after reading so much article i am using express checkout for recurring payment. I tried to set IPN listener but i don't know why it is not responding back to my site.
but i have few questions and i didn't get any appropriate answers.
1). Why IPN is not working? May be there is problem in my code so can you please refer any document of demo in which i can understand total flow of IPN with recurring payment.
2). How date should work in create recurring profile? I mean as per different timezone of user how can pay pal work for monthly subscription?
Thank you in advance.
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.