Validating and deserializing json-ld


Validating and deserializing json-ld



I am looking into json and json-ld for the first time and I am unsure about which libraries to use for what I want to achieve, hoping for some advice from those who are more proficient in these topics.



Simply put: I am extracting json-ld objects from HTML. I want to validate them against their schema.org schema, then deserialize them into POCOs.



What I found so far:



Having said all that, can anybody recommend a way / libraries to validate and deserialize json-ld?



Looking at json-ld for.NET being out for 2 years already with no implementation activity showing up on github, what are people using to work with json-ld on the.NET platform?



Further info: target framework is xamarin.





@TheGeneral me too. But does it support json-ld as well?
– quaylar
Jun 30 at 9:38





Ahh ok sorry i misunderstood you
– TheGeneral
Jun 30 at 9:39









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Extract Id from Twitch Clip URL

Why are these constructs (using ++) undefined behavior in C?

I'm Still Waiting (Diana Ross song)