What kind of server can serve 1000-1500 visitors per second from pop ads?


What kind of server can serve 1000-1500 visitors per second from pop ads?



I have a website that works on NGINX + APACHE
Uses perl script & MySQL database
Intel Xeon E5-1630v3 with 32GB RAM and SSD



Lots of pages/visitors and tons of processes per second



But I have only one case
Whenever I tried to buy visitors through popunder/popups
Once users reach 300 or more per second CPU usage is rising CRAZY



I think this server is unable to handle this size of visitors
Any suggestions?



Thanks.









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Extract Id from Twitch Clip URL

Why are these constructs (using ++) undefined behavior in C?

I'm Still Waiting (Diana Ross song)