Wi-Fi Mesh Networking Chat/Messaging Application


Wi-Fi Mesh Networking Chat/Messaging Application



I was hoping to find some kind of help from SO. Specifically on how to actually start/create an Android App that can send messages to a destination Phone with the help of mesh networking for hops. The concept would be broadcasting messages until it reaches the destination phone, using Wi-Fi and Hotspot as a basis for connection.



I'm not asking for any code, I just want some help on how to start creating one exactly. Are there any guides I could try?



I've tried:



Android WiFi P2P



Android WiFi P2P YouTube Tutorial



But I seem to be struggling with both guides especially the first one. Forgive me for my ignorance.



A good example would probably be "FireChat" and maybe "Serval". As far as I know, they both utilize a Mesh Networking Type of connection? (I could be wrong.)









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Extract Id from Twitch Clip URL

Why are these constructs (using ++) undefined behavior in C?

I'm Still Waiting (Diana Ross song)